26 July 2017

Adventure - Anne Keller

Hello friends, here is Anne and I want to show you my layout today.



I decided to just use one photo and used the smaller space as an embellishment cluster. I layered some paper and vellum behind my photo and decorated everything with flowers instead of stars.


The torned edge is a perfect alternative for another embellishment cluster. It's simple and effective.


And another embellished corner...

I hope you take the chance to play along this month. Please link up your layout here and feel free to tag us on Instagram @creativescrappers and #creatingwithsketches #cssketch308. We love to see and comment your work.
If you like my work I would love you to follow my blog and Instagram.

Have a great day, Anne.

1 comment:

  1. From my personal opinion I don't think the layout is impressive, but trying makes a person perfect. So it's a good try, keep on trying and one day maybe people would want to invest in it.

    ReplyDelete